Tuesday, December 07, 2004

<<<Harmonica Camp and Youth Harmonica Festival 04’>>>

Firstly, a string of yawns to the boring Mr.Douglas Tate.
*yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn*
Being the British champion of the solo chromatic, grp and trio sections, one cant possibly question his skilled musicianship, but his monotonous voice and dry topic of ‘Designing musical instruments’ added on to my pressing urge to yawn and ‘switch off’. Luckily, Mr.Yasuo Watani lightened us up during his masterclasses. Know why I was paying attn to this performing maestro? Coz I was trying very hard to figure out his Japanese-accented-English, which sounded 90% Japanese to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ice-brkg games and whipping-up-a-dish-competition provided a platform for us to bond with the newcomers and seniors alike. Learnt the new 'short-cut' technique of brewing Red Bean Soup from one of the grps... PRESS WITH ALL UR MIGHT if time's running out!I got forfeited during one of the games. Forfeit: Proposed by a guy. But, thankfully, all I’d to do was to accept the flowers or reject the ring. Ok, fair enough. (Sorry guys, that’s the privilege of being a lady. Wear a skirt if u wish. ^_& ) Alex acted as the priest...wah, super hilarious, I was laughing like mad. Someone shouted to reject, reject, reject! Aiyoh, but being the ever-considerate gal, how can I bear to injure a guy’s pride in front of a crowd? Hee hee... I shd have back-flipped the flowers to Soo Fen aft the ceremony, sabotage her to be the next victimized bride...haha...wasted! Can tell that the seniors are a fun-loving bunch with loadza nicks and ‘insiders jokes’. To SikYin: Why is Hua called ‘Ben Dan Hua’ huh? Stupid flower? What a queer nick?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, how can I 4get those torturous sectional trainings and combined band practices??!?!?!? Must really buckle up to attain the seniors’ standard. Hmmm, maybe I need anthr 500 yrs to ‘bi gong xiu lian’ b4 I can get there. Invisible stress was written all over the newcomers’ faces as we got lost in the heaps of music scores...wondering which bar(s) the seniors were playing, or trying to eye where the conductor was. Is my reflex that slow? "(

First Time Felt On|11:58 PM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com