Friday, May 13, 2005

<<<Coz we're drivers too?>>>

I salivated at a dark blue Mercedes Kompressor on the road while driving my sis home from JB customs. My metallic silver Honda Accord is really ‘xiao wu jian da wu’ beside it. (Ok, Dad’s, not mine.) Following that, I was flanked by 2 Mercedes S Series while waiting at the red lights. My dream car! (I gave myself an allowance of 10yrs to be clutching those rightful keys.) Attainable goal? I guess so. At least I have a dream; a goal. I usually set goals I believe I can achieve. Yeah, challenging they might be. But what is a goal if it falls easily within your fish net? If one dreams to own sth, one will naturally work one’s way for it. Yes, materialistic it may seem, but, in today’s society, a car has gone beyond an outer metal shell enveloping a driver within. It embodies one’s status and the convenience accompanying car ownership is indispensable! To me, a car is a NEED, not a want. (Esp. in Msia, where the trspt system I’d rate a 2 out of 10! Smokey exhaust pipes choking and puffing away along the roads, buses which are forever not on schedule, so much so tt u often wonder (at 1045) whether u missed the 1030 bus or is it delayed as usual? And if u’re thinking of MRT, erm, probably wait for anthr 10 yrs? That is, if the govt decides to pile the 1st foundation pillar into the Johor roads.)

Been to numerous test drives in driving range with dad and Uncle Chew in the past.(Dad always insist that I ought to be exposed to such exhibits, to be street smart, to ‘know the consumer market trends’, to understand the capacities of each model of car, their commodities...blah, blah...I’m often EXPECTED to know this and that. Expectations from dad seldom pauses and hence the need to strangulate my ignorance.) So far, some of those which caught my sight are:

LEXUS, TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS, PEUGEOT, BMW. Oh, oh, not to 4get AUDI. (Only deterrent is the price range. But again, u pay for what u ask for.)

So, let’s see which shall I pick for my 1st car? Dad wanted to get me a Suzuki...yucks, such an orbiang design! I’d rather not have it. Ok, that’s not the sole reason for not accepting the offer. I prefer to work for my own car, which I can truly call MINE! And I wana sth stylish...haha...Alritey, my baby car, pls wait patiently for Missy Yep. Juz a few more yrs to go, aft I step out of NUS...almost almost...

Who says only guys love cars?

First Time Felt On|11:17 AM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com