Dear Qing Ai De(s),
If u realised i havent been posting at ur tag board for some time,and you are clicking on mine to track me down...Im still alive.I noe u guyz will give me a gd trashing for this...but, well, i still gotta admit all my links to your blogs are GONE from my FAVOURITES link...since i juz reformatted my labtop(not that i wana to, im forced to by the crawling pace!)Hee hee,this is the only down side of reformatting it.Other than this, Im all too happie to embrace my labbie-toppie in my warmmie huggies!
Erm,actually,I noe u all will be raising ur eyebrows when u hit this paragraph.WHAT?!! Lee Yong reformatted her labtop? Surely it wasnt done by herself la...Tsk tsk...u guys arent prescribed authorised viewership of my blog for nth lor.U juz noe this Computer Cuckoo Bird TOO WELL. Any IT stuff, leave her out. Dun let IT end up in her hands or IT will suffer a horrendous pitiful state.She cant comprehend anythg beyond Microsoft Windows ...hahaha,ok, maybe one more familiar term on her list, MSN.(Cant survive w/o this thou ^_^ )Aiyo, so wun be online on MSN till i dl it again. Sigh, duno how long it will take to dl it?!!
Well,Rong shdnt grumble so much. He did even more work than me.(ok, hands up for some honest revelation: I did nth at all...*Looks down abashedly at the floor*) YES,ALL the reformatting was thanks to him.I entrusted him with my user-id and password. Hmmm,talk abt trust.My trust for him has surpassed such defensive security measures. The time spent with him cultivated a healthy bonsai of trust.Trimmed to near perfection.The things he did for me and the things he didnt do to me,compels me to surrender my golden keys of trust whole-heartedly.I duno if it is a mutual trust,but i certainly hope so.Kinda guilty it ate into so much of his personal time. And the inconveniences I had caused when i was in his room. I cant comment enough on his resourcefulness and the determined promise he kept to resuscitate my labtop. His innate helpfulness dwells an oil-rig of thankfulness. My respect fountains for how he goes the extra mile to help me, without the contractual bid for any return. No terms and conditions. How many of us can do this? I am still learning, espy. in the spirit of volunteerism.
As I blog this entry, he is physically away,bz with his stuff. Given our respective bz schedules, we may (but i pray not)lose touch in the future. There is no gurantee to where our friendship journey heads.Bloom or doom, time shall tell. (After all, no one can predict the road ahead.) But I certainly treasure his companionship at this stage of my varsity life. It is hard to guage how far the petrol in our tanks can last us.It takes many many stop-overs at petrol kiosks,sometimes far too many that f.r.i.e.n.d.s without the patience, gave up.Some skip the kiosk and move on with their life.Some continue their consistent topping up.On my part,I will regularly top up my tank for a faithful journey as lasting as possible.I wish that all my worthy travellers reading this,on your part, will not stinge on the necessary petrol too.(Or perhaps,we shd start storing up on gasoline/solar in view of a futuristic energy crisis?Probably can consider it as an advanced maintenance.*P)
Had a packed nicey-yummie dinner delivered to my doorstep again.WOW, THIS [CATERER-cum-DELIVERYMAN] is damn fantastic.Thumbs up for him!I will reimburse ur petrol and trsptn fees. Disclaimer: Reimbursment available only in the form of iced-honey. No MILK claims allowed. Not valid with other promotions.LOL.
Jokes aside,my uncountable thanks to him once again. I guess no matter how many verbalised and non-verbalised thanks I spout, they will nvr be able to displace his readiness in helping me.I appreciate your time, I appreciate your effort.I appreciate your sacrifices.I appreciate Y.O.U!
--------------------------------------------------------
To all RonG frens,
Instructions to follow:
Pls re-send the Computer Cuckoo all ur bloglinks.The author apologises on behalf of that ignorant birdie for her lack of technological know-hows.We seek your understanding in this matter.Thanks!
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|