HIT COMBO 3:1 steamed egg,1 pork,2 veggies,1 bottle of Chicken Essence,Side dish of Dreamy Tunes
Woke up blur blur, still half awake, with sleepy eyes... HAte MONDAYS!DISLIKE LABS!Dun wana go for labs...I juz wana sleep!!! BAck at home, I usually shout at my sis for waking me up at the WRONG TIME.Eg.When im dead tired after a week-long-camp, when i slept at 4am and she comes prancing on my bed at 7am,when im soundly in candy island, and pls lor, you call 10mins an aftn nap? No way. Sleep is of essence to this gal here.I tend to get grouchy with the lack of adequate sleep. So, stay clear when I am yawning.hahaha.
But this morn, I was awaken by a darlie breathe, oppz,no no, shd be colgate mint breathe!LOL.It was an odd way to turn ard and to be gently nudged awake.I mean seldom were I woken this way.(My sis grabs my hair or pulls my arms,so do 4get it if u tHink my sis kisses me to bed or taps me.We, the YEP SISTERS, are anythg far from POLITE/GENTLE to one anthr.hahaha ) Struggling to open my eyes, my dazed smile curved despite the morn call.
A brief face wash without facial cleanser,a quick gargle without tooth brush.Luckily the ladies have toilet rolls.Or it will be a cursed morn.
Pleasantly served a warm bottle of Chicken Essence,brimmed with thoughtfulness.So far, my mum was the only one who served me Chicken Essence. During those exam season,I cant help but laugh at how she missed call me TWELVE times(in a row) at midnite, JUST to remind me to drinK Chicken Essence!!! Now, this morn, I gleed at a similar umbrella of care.Tho it wasnt raining or shining in particular, the umbrella of care was unfolded nvrtheless. Yes, come rain or shine, my umbrella is readily on loan to Y.O.U. as well.
Perhaps due to this magical ayam potion, my lab today churned results and yields extra smoothly.I was one of the skillful few(skillful in picking qeuees and skipping redundant procedures) to finish the expt. HooRAYYY!!! Can pack up and head back room to slp! But eventually, I ended up being [CREW] for clearing apparatus for my frens who have yet to distill on the rotary vibrator.Ok, Rong volunteered her srvc, so no complains. Waited for them to prepare lab datasheets and it was a strategised late lunch(with someone) for SOMEONE.*ahem ahem* I juz knew I was a shield again.But, nvm, im an intelligent shield.I shall walk back to my room,even tho there is ISB. So as to excuse my 100Watts light-bulbedness!And, I certainly hoped the created opportunity was a fully-utilised one!*wInk*
Pretty screwed up nite. Dismantled my harmonica to clean the slide.Ended up the rubbers and screws rolled somewhereWHEREWHEREWHERE??!!!?? Despite going on all -fours and whistling for Mr. Broom to my aid, one screw still prefers to play its hide and seek game.COME OUT NOW! Concert is on WED! Dun play play ar!One screw in time saves life!
Calming my nerves with dreamy tunes sent by Liang Liang.Relaxing album to keep me dreaming thru the nite.Silent Nite, lonely nite.Miss those nites.
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|