All of a sudden,my MSN windows kept popping up...for once,I thought my labtop kena virus liao,mati mati! When I clicked to open the 1st MSN window(from Sikyin),phew, all i saw was Malaysian Flag.OK. Next window, Malaysian Flag again.3rd , 4th...nth... why so many Malaysian flags flooding my MSN? Watz more, all at precise timings!?!! I glanced at the date and time...hohoho, no wonder. That explains it.
MERDEKA!
Its not that im SOOOO godamn PATRIOTIC.I L.I.K.E. my country, for some reasons(Note i didnt use L.O.V.E.).But sometimes, i need to admit we yellow-skinned bananas are treated as 2nd class citizens back in our motherland. So,im not trying to suck up to any high-flying minister(ya rite, as if they bother watz gg on in MSN!) and there is no need for that.I will be earning my bread and butter across the Straits and highly likely to seek permanent residence here nway.So yar...
Despite that, I felt the excitedness when I saw so manyyyyyy Malaysian frens sending me OUR FLAG! Well, it juz meant we belonged together. United as one.Maybe some wun agree, but try being foreign students in a foreign land,you will understd why National Days are so cherished for the minority(Ok, Spore isnt tat foreign to me.See ive even master their SINGLISH!haha.Plus,MY. population isnt that extinguished la,I was refering to the more tanned-skinned ones lor.)
Simlarly, I extended the spread of [citizenship] across my MSN list too.To my chemistry comrades like Yumin,Joshua,and gang. Joshua was narrating how KE7 gang had their Malaysian Nite Celebrations,how they gathered to count down, to sing Negaraku, and recited the solemn Irkha, the dishes they prepared, the performances showcased...wooHOoo,one thg: His prata pic itself is oredi so tempting!Imagine the real prata!!! Of coz, they extended their invitation to me, to join in the Malaysian Nite.But i was kinda tired aft a long Wed,and darn tuts uncompleted, but thx nway.I choose to believe Msians are a closely-knitted and friendly crowd. ^_^
Best of all, Chong Yunn also msned me.Haha, i tot he had long struck me off his MSN list aft i phantomised from KRH.But hey, wat a neat surprise I got from hiM!We went on to chat like we used to do.He was even there for my Oriental Suite Concert,juz tat he saw me and I nvr see him.Well,well...im short. Nvr knew Mederka cld brg so much reunion and rekindled frenships!Thats indeed a radiating warmth seldom felt. And the many other Kent Ridgeans who smsed to say a little hi.I save those congratulations not for Merdeka, but more for having such loyal frens!
Yoz Sikyin,awak honoured tak? I accepted ur flag,declined the others'.Hmm, rejection sounds too horrible a word.Decline gives more space for politeness and pride.Im someone who d/n like to reject, but sometimes,there can be only O.N.E. Since u were the 1st to send it to me, hee hee. It pays to be 1st in queue.
Or is the FIRST always the best? This, I have no answer...
Still flying our (MSN) flag high as I post this! Malaysia Boleh!*P
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|