Madness rushing from arts(having MALAY tut) to sci(to pass printed notes) to my room(to change into FULL DRESS and get music scores) in Extsn A and to UCC Hall(Concert site). I am no Marathoner. *Pant Pant* A fren caught me [almost flying] to UCC on ISB C. hahaha.Cant afford any leisurely stroll when u are late rite?!!
Ate in a rush.Drank in a rush.TN grabbed copies of performance booklets from green room,asked me to distribute them in a rush.Cleaned harmonica in a rush.(Cleaned,but I have the odd habit of recleaning it b4 i get on stage.)Changed into heels in a rush.MUST COMMENT ON THE DINNER.If i show it to a picky eater, it will be sneered as DOG FOOD, really.The dinner was dryyyyyyyyyyyyy. Perhaps for fear of packeted soggy rice,the gravy became rare dews of water in a dessert.It was the exact menu(long beans,fried beancurds,sweet and sour fish) for the previous rehearsal.How I wish for an oasis of gravy there and then! (INNER-VOICE IN YLYs head shouts:JUST SHUT UP and SWALLOW!)Yupz, I did...had a hard time swallowing tho.
MUSIC,DANCE OF THE YAO PEOPLE,CELEBRATION DANCE(HUAN QING GE WU),TIAN MI MI(FINALE).
I like MUSIC, the blue dance costumes of Dance Synergy.Dance of Yao was an award winning SOIREE piece.Of corz it is!And shd cont to be.But i still thiNk the snrs played it better than our batch.Yucks, dislike the repetitive rhythms of Celebration Dance.Boring band piece. Next song pls! Tian Mi Mi, haha, my dads fav! Judging by the title,I found this finale song sweet too.*Smiley smiley*SHd play this for papa and mama on their Wedding Anniv day! Gd idea hor? Still havent mastered my WEDDING MARCH on piano.No time to practise.Shit lar...This wkend at home, must utilise the time.(Sigh, mum called to discuss abt sis. More prob solving back home.Not easy to be lao da jie.WHy must I be consulted for opinions.Sometimes, i feel my parents over-relied on me for sggstns.Im not yet a parent...haiz...)
Almost fell aslp being an audience on stage, under dimmed lights.Fighting the hypnotising battle during the pipa solo.Even controlled yawning cldnt diffuse my fatigue of several late nites.Quoc nudged me from the side. Quickly stole a sip of water to revive my alertness.STAY AWAKE!
Unknown to some, we ran out of tempo for one of the band pieces.Some continued playing, hmm, maybe they didnt realise the chaotic rhythm.I paused,irked by the disrupted beats.To me, pausing is often the best solution to avoid further confusion.(Applicable in music, as well as, the human relations world.)In such times, all eyes will[shall] land on conductor.(Well, I was directly in front of him.)Yes, Cheng Guan looked pissed.But i really like his silent tolerance for us.It is true he pushes us to achv faster tempos. But he nvr overpushed us. Despite being unable to meet his standards,he still nvr give up on us.Thats why in MALAY, they have a phrase, ONCE A CIKGU, ALWAYS A CIKGU! Sigh, I guess our HO has a weakness of not looking at our conductor.Pls,he is standing there for a purpose, not to wave his [wand in the air]. The seasoned and repeated phrase once again:LOOK AT CONDUCTOR!
Trillions of thanks to all supporters who came,despite their bz schedules.What a pity I cldnt take some pics with those who left earlier.Sorie abt the unanswered sms replies,coz i was back stage, switched my HP to silent mode.But, nvrtheless,your relentless support was appreciated, by an unnoticeable gal overshadowed by giants on stage.Somewhere out there, I knew that you are my audience and I pledge to be a sporting performer this gallant nite.
Saw Uncle Ong when I was abt to leave UCC.Really thinK Sik Yin has got super supportive parents. So far, her parents seem to be present at each and every concert.WOOHHHOOO! Gal, u are damn lucky!Quan Jia Chu Dong!*P
Spontaneous calling ovr MSN,hey, wana have supper?At S9A now.ONS! Sped to Fong Seng for supper on JKs bike!Lousy me duno how to put on his old helmet.Very tempted to give it a miss, but due to safety reasons, hiaz, was persuaded out of my risky thoughts.Hmm,2 yrs of biking.Will my life be at stake? *Fingers Crossed* Held on tightly for my dear life.hahaha.
Alrite la, the free ride extended was still relatively safe. Unlike those bumpy rides u get from an unskillful rider.I do feel secured at each red lights.(Or were those the ONLY places I dared to breathe?!!)Hee hee.JK is gg to slam me off his bike when he reads this.Oh no, pls dun deny me of free rides.Saya mau pergi makan angin!LOL.
Thank god I realised my keys were missing b4 u headed home. Or i will end up a wandering soul, locked out of my room at some odd hours.Phew~
Filled with Mushroom Cheese Prata and Fresh Lime Juice in my stomach,Im ready to plunge for the next morn!(Oppz,w/o me realising, it is oredi morn now!)Gawd, too much of webcam-ing keeps me up late. I shd refrain from it liao.*P
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|