Sunday, September 11, 2005

<<<My New Metronome>>>

Drove to Yamaha Music Center to drop sis for her piano lesson.Her music fees got hiked again.ANd i was suddenly reminded of the need to grab a metronome! Josephine Koh is stressing me up,haha, even b4 she steps in. Juz shudder at her name. Think her ears are musically sensitive to off beats and off keys...gosh,gosh,can someone tk over?I wana tk cover from her.Hmm,I support the issue abt attendance tkg.argh, last Mon was a long briefing in CFA Auditorium.NWay,since Chee Yong told me a metronome is a MUST for section 2, implying our tempo CMI,I beta get my duties done...tho' it was out of my own pocket(sigh)...Well,tk it as an investment.I will most likely be using it in future when im in NIE training for music pedagogy too.Scary.

Yamaha's young boss saw me parking.Haha, his greetings are often laughter-filled!He was speaking to my mum in Hokkien,while I picked my choice of metronome! WAH...metronomes are made from gold? I dun rmb my first metronome being so costly.Oh perhaps digital ones are compact.The more condensed version,the pricier. Being small and dainty can be a bonus too.^_^

Out of no where, mum gestured me to go over to the reception counter.Hmm, wat is it this time? HUH? Employ me as a long term piano teacher? haha... I cant imagine teaching in a studio just adjacent to my piano teacher.For one, she will most likely walk over and shout at my lousy sight-reading! And ive yet mastered my aural.My ABRSM aural cassettes are collecting dusk on my shelves,sitting obediently beside my softtoys.I wasnt even considering it and the young boss offered me a price.I was really surprised.They must really be desperate for piano teachers now.The senseless negotiation btwn mum and young boss sent me frowning illogically.Mum seems really keen to accept the deal, urging me to accept since Ive been student at Yamaha for all these yrs.But well, she says its not abt the money.Its the face pple give me. Ermm, I dont like to promise thgs i cant offer. Sigh,Im struggling to make an effort to come home weekly. Now this? For now, I dun need the money,what i need is time.The idea is definitely under contemplation. Maybe in future la, not now.And perhaps in Spore Yamaha?(which comparatively offers more teaching training courses and benefits) hahaha...Whats more, I can continue teaching piano after official school dismissal.Phew, it will really be full-time teaching in future.Vomit.

After some polite declining,the young boss was an understdg guy, he accepted my explanation that im still an undergrad, and the possibility of long term commitment is rather minute.Not bad ar, if MOE retrenches me, I still have a back up rice bowl waiting for me.hahaha, wun starve to death.

Proceeded to select metronome aft the abrupt intermission.Young boss was testing the samples in the showcase and brought me into the showroom to show me how it can be used as a 3-in-1 pitch-tuner for guitars and other transposing instruments as well.Cool.Thats the one.I like to invest in sth that can be multi-purpose and serve me long.Metronome,follow me home, you are MINE! *P


Oh, btw, for those overseas friends,pls tk note: Satu Ringgit Malaysia COINS will no longer be in use with effect from 7th Dec 2005.Keep a few for momento and exchange the rest with RM1 notes at Bank Negara when you touch base.

First Time Felt On|9:56 PM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com