Midautumn with my paternal family has abandoned the latterns and the candles,for we kids have all grown.No more chasing about,hike and seek, or throwing stones.No more tree climbing or spider-catching by couz.
Perhaps it's true we grow more distant with decreasing communication.JH cldnt make it since he's studying for his Medic finals in Melb.JM flew back from London and we had a nice chat of his life in Imperial College...some aeronautical engineer..haha and he was asking me to go SEP there...he'd gladly lodge me in...and ensure i return as fat as him!...MH graudated and got his new Honda. Mortage officer at Citibank.He opted for experience at this age, b4 he return to help the Yep family biz.MW flying to aust for his MBA early nxt yr.Sigh.JM spoke of his 10years plan to grandpa...Im sure they'll all be high-flyers.
Wat am I? A teacher.When it was my turn,I didnt dare face grandpa or uncles in their eyes.They all have similar pressuring stares.I heard their proposals.And Dad kept going on at it.Can I be left out of this? Dad intends to brg me to the site nxt yr when it's ready.Sigh.I just wana be a teacher for now.Other thgs, discuss in future.Im still relatively young for any entreprenuerier burden.I hate to be the eldest granddaughter,surrounded by capable grandsons.Why must I follow them just to prove my worth?Yes. Who doesnt wana make big money?But that's not all I wana out of life.
Dished and set up the tables...Teases abt my ht still remained a habit.Er-shen kept saying mum has well-trained me for marriage...oh pls,I dun wana get tied down so early!haha...and they asked me to brg him back on CNY next yr....Erm,it's an empty plate for my bf dish.If i remain an old haggard,I can well foresee more wedding pressures 10yrs ltr...Whats wrong with being single?Some people choose to remain single. Why end up in an abusive marriage or worse?Marry only if u can love urself and ur spouse...and he's worth it.That's wat i believe, at this age.
I felt sad looking at grandpa.His hands are quivering and sometimes, I think im such a lousy granddaughter,who failed to show him enuf concern.I always use physical distance as an excuse.
Thx to xiao-shen,I learnt [theoretically] how to make glutinous riceballs with yam in Coconut milk...yeah, the peranakan way...practical shall be scheduled in Dec. hols!
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|