Saturday, September 17, 2005

<<<Time to recount my past one wk.>>>

One shocking sms from my close buddy early on Mon morn,that I rubbed my eyes to ensure I read her exact words.Rmb my quote from Ah-mei's lyrics.Im not the best listener but I hope my listening relieved you of burdens, not meant to be shouldered alone.
=========================================================
Tue was Shiyun's 21st!Cldnt meet to pass her gift.Meeting postponed to Sat.Brainstormed for research topics for some speech acts and browse thru pages of journals.A lot of ideas,but I know my methodologies arent feasible for the data collection. I have too much of fascination and I tend to overdream my excitement in topics I fancy.Get on the right track gal!You need to submit a proposal aft midsem brk.

Climbed the stairs leading to MPSH4 for 7 times!Just to get my sis a refund of that few hundred peanuts SGD.(Oppz,my peanuts is of a small pckt compared with NKF peanuts)But ACER finance officer is real efficient.Or maybe my [official letter] worked its way up to higher authorities.

One more to-do: Need to cash in the cheque and update the hostel fee deduction.

====================================================
Wed saw more fuss over the change of Impressions recital scores.Trang wanted to switch song.Erm, ok then.I have actually practised "A Whole New World" over the wkends.But,well,nvm, since...nvm,nvm,nvm.I'll go along.But pls dun ask me to go begging ard for bassist or chordist.I hate to beg.The piano part has definitely more modulations.I hope it's the LAST decision.Fickle-mindedness can be a huge time-waster.

Returned 2 library books unflipped.No discipline at all,slap myself.

MOE officer mailed.NIE application forms due soon for July 2006 Intake.Need to inform them our filing for graduation status.Im still having flickering thoughts for reading honours.Maybe having no choice is better.Choy!I wana a CAP that allows me choices...touchwood,touchwood!Scanned thru the mailing list,a few I never knew that are in my Chemistry cohort,and also,some names being struck off...Hmmm,I better buck up.

Diep got locked out of her room.She took her pen,instd of her keys.Im not the blurerst sotong walking ard at 255am.
======================================================================

Thur late-nite-consultation at Yumin's room was useful.Sorted some queries but we left some unconcluded.Naturally,we ended up yakking for a considerable time...haha,women!My accident-prone gal, I think u need a first aid kit in ur roomnot the garlic!Take care of ur wounds and no more knocks or falls from u k!Maybe get some crystals that can ward off accidents?*P Give ur bro sometime,maybe he's gg thru the rebellious stage now.

Nicely boxed up the chocolates I got for the child at "Grant A Wish" Charity project.Yumin has a great heart to chip in her Hersheys and Glico Rocky Sticks(not choc,but, since it's choc-coated,acceptable too)You wana leave a msg for the child?Get ur donor msg slip from me!Or i'll pass it to u nxt Tue lect?Remind me.

======================================================================
ORg. chem test was too heavy a once-off 20% weightage that I still feel like choking myself with all the raw tomatoes and baby carrots in my fridge!Manageable qns overall,but my brain cells malfunctioned for a few qns. Reagents and conditions escp my failing memory.Suresh gave Swern oxidation a miss.We foursome had a brief discussion immediately aft we submitted our pprs.The mchsm and end prdts drew long sighs from Xueli.Lynn was jumping at her well-revised-yet-still-screwed Birch Reduction,which was my only confident attempt.Winnie silently shook her head as usual.

CFA AUditorium was locked when i reached.No single soul.Detoured. Quoc was there."Just had test?",he asked.OK,did I just grow a few more white hairs?Hoa joined us,and we gulped dwn our dinner.I havent even warm the piano seat when the tutor came in.

Kah Ying pushed us for a deadline.Sigh.By hook or by crook.

Ran over to CSC CLubroom.Peomised them to help with the gift wrapping.A room full of strangers.But they were friendly enuf to instruct me on my duties.Lotza laughters aft a brief intro.They had only my name to rmb and i had 20 overs! Nvm,loosened up when a guy used a Hello Kitty wrapper for a 18yr old boy digital watch! LOL.Some donors are really generous.Instd of a tennis rckt, he got a pair.Two is often a company.Really hao ren zhuo dao di!Adidas shoes, Nike pants,wishes we thought that came across as less affordable,are actually granted!

Oh, oh,oh...Mervin is such a cute guy!Haha,boyish grin,with dimples!Found him a familiar face in Sci fac,but well, there are so many passing strangers in Sci Fac each day.Actually, he stood out from the crowd coz of his ht.Not many guys have [such hts] and such hearts to paint a home, grant a wish or wrap a gift.Many just cant be bothered.Nvr really know him,except for a few smiles and knods from a distance.So having known each other by face,tonite was the first time we actually SPOKE to each other. Surprising and funny first interaction we had!Ok,he actually recognised me as FOW OGL at Sci FOW last yr,but wat left him an impression were my earrings!Koaz,guess the earrings and award episode havent die down afterall! Liang Yu was also supporting him!Hrrmpph,wat is this!CSC mbrs ganging up against NVAC mbr?!?!Im ur guest volunteer k, beta trt me nicer else i unwrap all those gifts ive wrapped!Wahaha~

Midautumn fest celebn was a simple affair.
Tried incldg the only Indian into our socialising.THink the Vietnamese and Malaysians population in NUSHO overhwlemed him.Language can socially exclude.So I tend to be sensitive to such racist acts,however unintentional.Wonder whr was Calvin?Really surprised to meet him back here in Spore,aft his 3 yrs in Australia!Gosh,my AJC 1st 3mths klazmate!!Now on SEP at NUS Medic!He came over to the piano.I was staring for a moment.We had a gd laugh at my hairstyle back in AJC!I miss AJ Ice,I miss how i missed Bus 852 and end up for detention class with green man,Jian Serng.I miss AJC wanton mee.I miss how Yanbo can eat so much!Its gd some of us still kp in contact.I still wear AJC shorts at times.But i keep AjC shirt as momento.

Latterns and sparklers!!!Photos to be uploaded soon...Too tired to type any longer.Yawn~~

First Time Felt On|5:16 AM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com