Thursday, October 06, 2005

<<<IMPRESSIONS 2005>>>

Current status: Tired, suffering from post-concert-sianness.Skipped tuts to do tuts, how ironic!

6pm
Dressing room scene: Tuo Diao, Tuo Diao! Ling Zhu was singing Alex Toh's song. haha...
630pm
Dinner time: Crappy Bert and erxin de Song Jun also agrees female emcee shd bare more flesh.Yar rite, u do the striptees urselves!

715pm
Mum called. Ran out to show them the carpark. Sigh,NUS maps are essentials.Meet up with some friends who arrived earlier. HP lagged and jammed with smses. I need to change my C.M.I HP.

730pm
Popped my head out of the curtains to see where my guests were seated.Hmm, wondering who will turn up.Last min apologies from those who cldnt mk it.(Erm, if i can send an invitation a wk in advance for ur convenience to decide, isnt it courtesy to just let me know earlier if u cant mk it?)

Waved to those who caught my gaze.Smiled.

735pm
NamLeng signalled,asking why the late start? Concert manager bz...I was put on standby mode.

Feeble start.The mic wasnt on when i stepped onto the stage.Fiddled with it.Luckily the controller saw my que.

Opening item: THE SOUND OF MUSIC
Piano chair was slightly high for me.Legs didnt tremble as much as during sound checks. But we missed a beat,so to the musically-tuned,it was quite obvious a slip.

THe same old 'lao jiangs' and experts on stage each year...Looking at them perform made me a small fry.Aunt complimented on Aik Lee's, HuiRei's,SikYin's piano...Mum said im lousy in comparison.Nvm, parents have the strange habit of comparing.I just dun understd.haha...It's no secret. I admit my weak sight-reading.My piano teacher cldnt watch me on stage. Nvm, I'll grab the video/audio for her.

Char Siew Bao item cracked all the audiences up! Even the emcee was trying to contain her laughters.(Joshua feedbacked i laughed into the microphone.hahaha.yar, i did.Cant help it.Those jokers are damn hilarious.)Luckily I didnt accede to their wild requests of being a Heinekken bar maid/ dim-sum hawker delivering charsiew and siewmai to the audiences.Hamonica players sure got lotza mischief up their sleeves.

Finale item: TONG HUA(fairy tale)
I simply love this song, with its touching MTV. Embarrassing incident when Zong Liang, the 'tall beanstalk' 4got to lower the music score stand for the 'drawf'. The audience ended up roaring with laughters once again.Even the victim herself found it amusing. Nvm, let it be a harmless entertainment for all.At least it relaxed my tense emotions at this finale item and I was truly engrossed in giving my 100%. Unlike my sis,Wei Cheng's compliments are certainly encouraging!You are my inspiration too.

And b4 the emcee takes her exit,Wo yao xie xie wo de baba,mama,meimei,auntie,uncles,cousins for travelling all the way from JB. Being stuck in jams just to watch an hour's concert.Im thankful for my supportive family and thy love for me far outweighs thy patience.(I wasnt given any liberty to say this in my emcee script...so I shd voice it here in my blog)

In addition,many heartfelt thanks to all my supporters who came down.Pardon this lousy host for not being able to simultaneously attend to all her guests.Thx Sini for her Magic Wand...innovative gift idea!The superstar label is too small tho'...u cld have painted a larger banner instd.Haha, kidding...*ahem* has gd photographic skills.A pity Li Qiang and his fren gotta leave early.Missed a snapshot with this pretty babe. *Vomit* But thx for checking out the engin carpark and being a road directory. Joshua and Yean Nee were seated way up high at the 'gallery seats'...but really appreciate their presence, both forking out time admists tennis trngs and meetings to turn up! (Come on, join teaching! We'll go NIE for trng toge!)

Thx to my camerawomen,MeiLian and Poh Lee, who both gave the earliest confirmed attendance, and left the concert the latest to help me take several fam photos.Yiling and Huike(my only special Physicist V.I.P.)turned out to be long time frens. We're all in a friendship circle, invisibly connected.Weicheng,I wondered where u parked ur unicycle!haha...and,it's my bday show for my Yumin!Xueli( I didnt get to see ur him leh), Lynn,Esther...yes, do i get a free post-concert treat nxt fri?Oppz, i know it'll be a backward equilibrium 4 sure! So i shalll shut up! Hohoho. My-bo-chup-lab partner,Chang Jye and labmate, Yang Hui oso gave me a pat.Gentler pls.SokSang's entrance and exit was silent as usual. She left me with a sweet sms nvrtheless.(I hope i didnt miss any of my guests.Pls dun try silent entrance and exit on me.Hee Hee.)

Shouts: Where is Kenneth? hahaha... I know u came la.And its surprisingly early for a habitual latecomer.

Still wondering who was sitting beside Kim Hui...Krazy guy, insisted she's my klazmate.No woh, XY was not there.I verified.Strange mystery,gotta run thru my invite list again.But well, it tks time to pick up a new instrument. Give urself some time. U can perform with us next Soiree concert.Poor Wenhao ended up in Sch of Bussiness.How he got there, i seriously have no idea.Must have gotten off ISB too early.U.C.C, NOT S.O.B.Aiyo.Sorie george for being too engaged in phototkg.Owe u one.

Now, the most interesting 'visitor', who approached me when i was at my busiest moment. "Erm, U are...?", my eyebrows gave a non-verbal clue that i had no idea where he was from.He explained that he saw my post on friendster bulletin.Wow, interesting.I didnt even rmb adding such 'visitor' on my frens list.Nvm, lost track.MAybe he randomly added me and i accepted long ago.It's free admission nway. Suits him. Hahaha...He went a step further by saying my emcee was gd, blah blah blah...ok, stop beating round the bush...yes?How can I help u? Oh,my signature. Erm,ok, anyhow sign lor.My signature doesnt worth much.What's more,my family is waiting.I wana tk fotos w my frens.Bye Bye and he left.Really weird.

Mums can really talk.Mum chatted with Sikyin's mum. Haha... what a sight.But i always envy her supportive parents.

Feedback:Pls shoot the darts over.I can take them with a broad demeanour.Hmm, i shd approach concert manager for the fdback forms.Im not being overly image conscious.But whatever i do(unless im forced to), i wish to do it full-heartedly.It's always wise to gain from each experience, isnt it? Ok, Nam Leng reamarked I shd wear Harry Potter's Invisible Cloak when im waiting behind the pillar.Alrite, Im not that 'unnoticeable after all.^_^ Got it.

Compliments: Hmmm, either Ive managed to fool the audience with my nervousness or slips, OR, they were plain lenient on me.Knowing how smart my invited guests are, well, I still wana thank all for ur confident boost lar!Chan Lee, I was wearing a skirt, not dress. But well, excuse u since U cant really tell from afar.Im no wonderwoman or talent.Ren shang you ren, tian shang you tian.I aspire to do better. But I know this concert was to the best of my ability and my family are proud of me as Im proud of them.

First Time Felt On|10:35 PM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com