(CARS- The movie is cute but the contents below are not adapted or related in any manner.)
If traveling on foot and boarding busses is a less than periodical event, it would have been more acceptable. But once inconsiderate motorists start speeding faster than they should, splashing murky puddles onto your newly bought and pressed skirts, you will remember them just the way they have stained your impression.
Not only that, unlike private transport, where there is freedom to start and stop your engine at any fraction of the clock, the public bus system waits for no one, even when you are 15 steps within the drivers sight. From afar, I was deciding whether to run for the bus when I caught the rare appearance of Bus 225 at the bus stop nearby my house. A simple estimation and looking at the amt of hand-held articles on hands, I forgo the idea. True enough, as fast as I took another 2 steps forward, the door closed mercilessly. On the surface, I was all pretenses. But in my heart, I cant swallow it down to witness a bus brushing past my sight. My casual indifference led to an additional hour wait at the stuffy bus stop. Hearing stories of daylight robberies, I clutched on tightly to my belongings, with eyes scanning the bus stop area for suspicious lurking characters.
The squeezing and pushing of crowds, while boarding and on board, may even spell pickpockets from my personal experience. Alertness is often a combat against theft and pickpocket, but at times, even alertness succumbs to the agility and tricks of the professional pickpockets.
Rainy days adds fire to the boiling inconvenience. You try to be empathetic as you shift to the rear when umbrellas are folded by incoming drenched passengers. The unintentional drips onto your shoes are tolerated. But once the umbrella folding attempts extend into raindrops spilled onto your face and spectacles, or noisy plastic bags brushed against your elbows, my usual compassion terminates. They had their day, but, excuse me, I HAD MY DAY TOO!
(Heard of the childhood tale, JACK AND THE BEANSTALK?) If I have an axe like Jack, I wouldn’t hesitate to chop off the beanstalks! Staring from the corners of my eyes at these towering giants , I secretly wonder why their need to compete for a handgrip that is nearer to ground level, when their hands are meant for overhead handgrips within THEIR vicinity!
Dislike is a mild adjective when a tubby volume of fats plumped next to you and cut off a spacious exit when you are about to alight at the next stop. Disgust is too discounted a label for those despicable dirty old ah peks trying to masturbate their weakening whips against you when the bus turns corners or when the intentional horny males inch closer even when the bus does not brake! I am aware that you possess whips, but I need to highlight to you: I am born with 2 strong elbows! U cant blame me for causing injury to your member, misbehavior ought to be taught a lesson in a single heavy blow.
I often hear Sporeans complaining about their public transport system. Thank you for voicing your displeasure but you have yet to see worse case scenarios. If you are urging the authorities to upgrade beyond the current EZLink cards, you will certainly mock those falling behind the farecard era. Yes, Malaysian passengers are still digging into their coin pouches for loose change. The absence or presence of a bus conductor to issue tickets reveals the presence or absence of a coin box in the bus, and indirectly spills the age of the bus you are boarding. Take a trip to Malaysia and hop onto any public transport. Pardon those who cant contain their vulgarities. Sometimes, ferocity breeds from the surrounding.
On my usual bus rides, I tend to observe the passengers on board. All sorts of compelling reasons push or necessitate the public to resort to public transport. The norms have no means to afford going private. Some are forced by emergencies once in a blue moon. But I cant help but wonder why a full-time comfortably-employed man in his middle thirties still thrives on public transport. Mid life crisis? Newly wed trying to clear off all his installments? (By all means, I will ascertain that I will not rely on such unreliable mode of transport once I can afford my first car.)Even a lady can save up for a decent car, where is HIS status of manhood? Call it a feminist idea, I personally despise(ok,too harsh.Erm,if u feel offended,just take it as they are not working hard enough) men who struggle to remain financially capable of sustaining such BASIC and NECCESSARY assets.Erm, maybe it is my personal preference. Pls cut the crap on the rising living standards. It is not about the rising living standards. Many regions in the world are improving on their quality of life.Your competitiveness is simply falling behind your earning power. If you have the capability, go prove it.) Personally, I view a car to be much more than a vehicle for personal convenience and courtship of females. To me, there is no big deal if you own a car. I grew up with indispensable cars. It is a bigger deal to owe to own a car. (To those walking males, jolly well buck up or hang your heads low if you see female drivers speeding pass you). Females nowadays can be so much more financially self sufficient that we wouldnt need to withdraw a single cent of your salary. (And if you feel sore reading this, too bad, you are kinda petty!)
So now guys, still wondering about what a girl wants? You know a sure item on my expectation list!
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|