Mist on my glass panels? Haha, well,if u cant see past the foggy mist...Yeah, u have heard it rite! Im not in Genting Highlands. But, Im on cloud nine as I proudly declare my room allocation to be one of the rare cool spots available in NUS residences/halls: PGP Type A! Woohoo!!! How cool, im typing this in the luxury of my personal air-conditioned hotel! (Believe me, you would feel that the privacy and exclusive room service is worth the price.)A few more additions...Hmm, a floor mat, water boiler,radio clock and mini fridge shall complete my cozy sweet love nest for my final year in NUS!
Such a long, panick-stricken wait that has been torturing me while i wait for the results of the allocation. Beaming at the self-sufficiency and convenience of my central location, my current room is defintely worth the wait plus the efforts and hiccups in landing this room officially.
Some self-discovery this week: I should learn to take life at a slower pace. I worry a lot, maybe even too much, for my future. Since I have the habit to plan ahead and the priviledge of everything being well-catered to my likings and comfort, I feel very uneasy to have things in any unknown category. Call it a selfish concern, but I stand firm to a lifestyle of security and well-deserved, hard-earned enjoyment.
I hate to be able to do nth, so do you. But still, I guess worrying will help prepare one for the worst scenario.The preparation (or the effort gone into setting some preparations in progress) unbottles the stress.
Excuse me if my frustrations brew. I get quite emotional easily. Premature worrying just stirkes me on weird occasions.The only thing that harms me is that my worrying seems to be constant these days...maybe more so, as we approach adulthood and reality seems to inch dangerously closer? (Got my point? All the more we should save for our rainny days.)
Will you give me a chance?
Chances are those that come knocking miraculously, yet opportunities are for those who are prepared to work for it.
I gave you a chance. Now, Im giving you an opportunity.
My self-motivation to share with all: If the future appears blur, it is not because there is none. It is still far, but within reach.
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|