Chey, not really. More to come when I'm in NIE. Well, heck, it's the last, at least, in NUS. Having struggled all the way to Univ. (and almost stepping out), I guess our exam stress-buster strategies have been polished pretty decently.
I really envy close friendships. It's a pity my closest chem. buddies all grad last yr , leaving me to struggle alone in this dreaded Hons Yr. Alrite, pls dun tink im wallowing in self-pity. Of coz, Im now with some close buddies who have helped me tide thru the monstrous lab experience this very yr. (SY:Only we know how we lived each passing day, for we're the victims who are often forced to stomach our unventilated grievences.Our tolerance indeed peaked and guess we've both learned to maintain that graciously-high plateau for sometime.) Just that, Im often reminded of my gd, old closest chem. buddies n the wonderful times we used to share in Yr 1 to 3. I know u guys will attend my Commencement this coming July. Nway, Lynn, u rmb to order ur grad robe this yr hor... (i'll throw daggers if u dare not to show up!*Grinz*)
Pardon me if I sound kinda nostalgic here. After all, it seems like yesterday when I was running around all over campus... ... Occasionally studying at YIH, madly training (and wildly cheering) for Kent Ridge Hall Inter-Block Games, late for morn lects, waking at unearthly hours to support RAG and FLAG, cried with the raggers, joined Sci Fac FOW, staying in close contact w jnrs in my OG ... I'll treasure those late-nite suppers w my blk mates that caused me to regret whenever i stared into the full-length mirror the morn after. I'll laugh at the frequencies i've locked myself out of my Ridge View Residences (then known as Extension A) room, my unfortunate neighbours who need to call Mgmt Office to unlock my room, the fines I need to pay when I am NOT the one who forgot to lock our PGP cluster gate. My most hectic yr2 in NUS whereby I had godamn many CCAs, covering my heavy duties for ExxonMobil Campus crew, eagerly tending bazaar stalls, sticking to my weekly voluneteering at NUH Childrens' ward. And how can I forget the intensive rehearsals with my NUS Harmonica Orchestra bandmates, the amt of stress faced when we were not performing up to our conductor's expectations, when we knew we were running out of time and yet ought to improve multiple-fold, the amt of saliva involved in tix sales, the applause we received during our concerts.The good times and the bad times we've undergone... To the various gentlemen whom I've encountered throughout my undergrad yrs, thanks for your tender-sweet deeds, some of which I could only appreciate while others which have touched my deepest heartstrings. Despite our past cirsumtances and contrasting personalities, I am still extremely grateful for all your presence, for allowing me to rethink every decision, for teaching me what I really wanted out of relationships.
Every corner of this Kent Ridge Campus is definitely ALIVE with all my painful-sweet memories!!!
All so very soon, i'll be attending Commencement, with my dearest fam watching me throwing that 'square cap' and finally laying my hands on THAT PIECE OF PAPER!!!
Phew~ I am so glad and relieved that I survived it all. It had been a stormy yr back at home as well. Guess crises and major events like to occur simultaneously in life. That's perhaps the harshness of reality and the reality in life. A reminder to myself: MUST enjoy a much-deserved short break till i step into NIE gates!!! Life's short, Youth lives only once!Off for an eventful calendar!!! YipIE uhhooo!!
Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.
[[*My Adores*]]
Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs,
,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.
[[*My Detests*]]
Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist:
Song:
Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music
[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]
|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
[[*The Conversations*]]
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|