Sunday, April 29, 2007

<<<Korea Tour Updates>>>

Sorie Hwi for my late reply. I must admit (guiltily) that I immediately plunged into my post-exam celebrations and hence the postponement for your email correspondence. =( Forgive this lao peng you,okie?

Oh, my Korea's trip been brought fwd to 6th- 13th May, an exact week earlier than the initial dates we signed-up for at NATAS Travel Fair, simply coz it's neither logical nor economical for the tour agency if the tour grp consists of only LQ and me! haha, Hwi, u caught the *hint*? As you've guessed correctly, my parents cnfrm nag at me if they were to know abt such travelling plans. BINGO!!! MY BEST FRIENDS KNOW ME (and my parents) BEST!!!

I told them I'll be gg with Peck Yean and her NTU frens. (erm, in a sense, it's indeed true. Just that PY and gang cldnt join us for an earlier date, 6th May as they've yet to finish their NTU FYP presentations. So, they ended up booking anthr tour agency but their flight was on 22nd May.) LQ could only mk it for earlier dates as he was supposed to return to army for his job immed upon his last exam. Since his earlier-approved leave was not an easy application, we decided to brg it fwd lor... Tried to jio a few BP-ians, eg, Serene, Sylvia, Lihui, Xingyi, Zihong, Shirley, Huiming, Zhi guang, Yanbo, but most are either waiting for job intrvws, cldnt apply a 7D leave or have alrdy made other travel plans etc... Nvm la, no worries k, LQ and I are clear-headed, we know we wldnt commit any foolish act. As far as Im concerned, I'll uphold my modesty and I trust he'll not outrage it either. Perhaps, parents think differently due to our generation gap or their deeply-rooted conservative views, so I guess elaborations will turn futile and meaningless. So, I resorted to 'selective filtering' so as to prvt friction.

So, drop me some sggtns on what u grabbed at Korea k?I know Korea famous for its Ginsengs...but i guess i can afford only Ginseng SWEETS!!! wahaha... So wat did u get dur ur last visit? Shuyi told me she vacuum-packed lotza of kimchi for her mum and the facial prdts such as Missa, The Face Shop etc are much cheaper than in Spore!! Yar, the temp shd be ard 16 deg to 20 deg in early May. Nah, we're not so lucky to see snow as we're far from experiencing Winter. Nway, my ice-skating sux... i dun wish to hurt my buttocks aft falling on them during snow skiing lor.... haha...

Hwi, aft reading ur blog, it seems like u're facing some rough times as well. Work only if u've time for it, alrite...? But if u really wish to take up part time jobs, I'll advise u to go light for a trial first. Go for more only if u feel u can cope with your current heavy workload k... Tk care of ur health too leh... I want to see a healthy Hwi back in JB next vacation hor... Im sure u'll be much clearer of your life directions when u're approaching ur graduation stage too! Gambate!

P/S Do u know sth behind ZH's breakup?I wasnt aware till he broke the news to me lately. Hmm...

First Time Felt On|1:33 AM|

_____________

[[*The Refreshed*]]

Parcelled to my parents on:Seven-Eleven-Eighty-four(it's a store n more!)
Affectionately known as:WiLdDaZzLez,XiaoYong,Shortie,Ai Zai,XiaoStar,Yep MeiMei,Mee Siam(coz sounds MissSssSsYep),Sotong,Monkey,Leylong,Big-Po,Da-zhu,
Current Ht:Officially 151cm!(No more rounding off)
Wishlist/Personal collections: Canon or Olympus or Sony Digicam ,The Body Shop Series(love the fragrances),Swatches(classy,exotic timepieces), Lamps(of exotic designs),Travel,travel,travel!(Who can sponsor me on a Round the world tour?) FREEDOM .
Missions for this sem: Healthier lifestyle(regular meals + fitness routine + adequate rest),SOIREE2005(NUSHB Annual Concert),CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS:ORIENTAL SUITE, IMPRESSIONS 2005(Harmonica Orchestra annual concert/recitals),
more active volunteering, do sth for those i care abt b4 i graduate,do a kind deed for those who cannot return my favour,spend more quality time w fam/frens, be more observant/sensitive, maintain/pull up my C.A.P, indulge in my likes, pamper myself.

[[*My Adores*]]

Finger-lickin' gastronomies: Kenny Roger's muffins, Fish n Co. Chips,seafood platter, buffets of all sorts,cholatey chocs, ,desserts(Oh, my Cendol!) n patries(TOP FAV:peach Danish),Spicy stuff,Softshell crabs,Almost all fruits(except jackfruit n banana),
Local delights eg. Rojak,BakkutTeh,Popiah,Mee Siam,any (hygenic)mamak dishes,the list keeps evolving...
Savoury concoctions:Iced lemon tea,zappel,fruit juices,green tea,chrysanthemum,honey,tantalising spills!
Idols:My family,my frens,oh, AND I worship myself!wahaha~
My trendy colours:Sapphire blue,soft hues.

[[*My Detests*]]

Pests:Hypocrites,narrow-minded-and-small-hearted ppl,BIG Liars,underhanded cheaters,shallow/insincere creatures!
Solid/fluid wastes:Herbal tonics claiming to boost ht increase,Used to hate bittergourd,but fantastic culinary overode its bitterness somehow.
Obstacles:My hostel's loosened shower grip,AND i got anthr hopeless heater tiz sem!

[[*Music's Playing*]]

Artist:
Song:

Amidst my search//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[*Princess's Past Dreams*]]

|12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003|08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004|09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004|10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004|11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004|12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005|01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005|02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005|03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005|04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005|05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005|06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005|07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005|08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005|09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005|10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005|11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005|12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006|01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006|02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006|03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006|04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006|05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006|06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006|07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006|08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006|09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006|10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006|11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006|12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007|03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007|04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007|06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

[[*The Conversations*]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

Its The First Time I Ever Felt This Refreshed
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com